This picture and video galley of the autonomous bucket excavator THOR (Terraforming Heavy Outdoor Robot) shows the different states of the autonomous excavator project.
- Picture of the real excavator during a partially autonomous excavation operation. The operator only remains inside the cabin for safety reasons
- Initial status before the the autonomous excavation of gravel starts.
- Filling the bucket with gravel.
- Moving the filled bucket to the dumping position.
- Dumping gravel into the truck.