- School Courses
- Follow us on Social Media (FB)
- Find us on Youtube
Bachelor-Seminar: Embedded Systems and Robotics
Prof. Dr. Karsten Berns
M. Sc. Qi Liu, Geb. 48-370
MaterialYou can find the exercises and materials here
The seminar participants should become acquainted with the topic dependent on the selected literature and search additional publications. Beside the presentation (Bachelor 30 min, Master/Diploma 40 min) a report of 6-8 pages (Bachelor) resp. 8-10 pages (Master/Diploma) has to be prepared.
Instructions concerning the content and structure of a seminar can be found at
- Mike Ashby. How to write a paper. April 2005 (http://www-mech.eng.cam.ac.uk/mmd/ashby-paper-V6.pdf)
- Han Xiao. How to write a seminar report. January 2013 (http://home.in.tum.de/~xiaoh/howtowritereport.pdf)
Report templates can be found here. Please use the template "LaTeX-Vorlage für Seminar (IEEE)".
The master for presentation slides is "Folien PowerPoint (Layout 2013)" or the LaTeX equivalent.
|Meet your supervisor||31.10.2016|
|Gather and read your sources||7.11.2016|
|Delivery of structure||5.12.2016|
- Preconditions concerning Bachelor/Master see module handbook / Intermediate Diploma
- Recommended: Lecture "Foundations of Robotics"
Precondition for examination
After sucessful participation (incl. literature search, meetings, presentation, report) a graded certificate will be given out.
At the first meeting the different seminar topics will be presented and first publications will be given out. Additional sources should be used. Some search engines can help: