Investments in traffic-infrastructure is one of the biggest markets word wide. Digitization is an important aspect for optimizations of construction processes, and leads to more efficient, cost-transparent and in-time processes. BIM was an important step for digital process support. A natural next step are networking and interoperable systems, which automatically check progress and alterations on the construction site. This enables a better risk managament as well as proactive changes with automatic re-planning.
The main goal of the project is therefore to create a technical environment for dynamic integration of different, extremely heterogeneous Stakeholder systems and their partners. Therefore a continues, (semi-)automatic replanning of the system should be enabled, based on the digital planning and construction data. The digital planning model will then be refreshed continuously by live-data, or discretely by Is-Data, so that performance data, appointments, area usage, costs and the BIM can be permanently adjusted and is always up-to-date.
Therefore the following goals are the main blocks of the project:
- Methods for integration of new partners
- Simulation and prediction components try forecast the progress of the construction site
- Via dynamically created Dashboards individual possibilities for manual or semi-automatic replanning and reconfiguration will be provided to the partners.
- Continues control mechanisms of the platform create the framework for the replanning
- For the evaluation a prototype Integration platform will be created. This will not be, "yet another platform", but should be the glue between the existing systems and machines in the infrastructure-ecosystem.
- Drees und Sommer
- CRANIMAX GmbH
- Fraunhofer IESE
- Fraunhofer ITWM
- Science and Innovation Alliance Kaiserslautern e.V.
- TU Kaiserslautern
- Smart Site Solutions GmbH
- Volvo Construction Equipment Germany GmbH
- Wirtgen GmbH
- Tadano Demag GmbH
- Commercial Vehicle Cluster Nutzfahrzeug GmbH
- DBC Consulting GmbH
- HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft
- Wolff & Müller Holding GmbH & Co. KG
- Wayss & Freytag Ingenieurbau AG
- F.K. HORN GmbH & Co. KG
Official Project Page
Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure (BMVI)