Atabak Nezhadfard (Nejadfard) is currently a Ph.D. candidate in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Kaiserslautern since October 2013. His research field is focused on design and control of the bipedal robots particularly the adoption of biomechanics concepts like tendon elasticity and bi-articular actuation. Due to his graduate studies in control theory, he has developed the mechatronics and control for robots in a variety of applications. He is currently focused on the control of series elastic actuators and the proper utilization of actuator dynamics in the control of bipedal robots.
- Biologically Inspired Bipedal Locomotion - From Control Concept to Human-Like Biped.
Proceedings of 14th International Conference on Electromechanics and Robotics “Zavalishin’s Readings”, S. 3 - 14. (2020)
- Integration and Design of Actuation Redundancy in Robotic Leg CARL Based on the Physiology of Biarticular Muscles.
- SLIP-Based Concept of Combined Limb and Body Control of Force-Driven Robots.
Advances in Service and Industrial Robotics, Vol. 84, S. 547 - 556. (2020)
- Design of the musculoskeletal leg based on the physiology of mono-articular and biarticular muscles in the human leg.
Bioinspiration & biomimetics, Vol. 14, Nr. 6, S. 066002. (2019)
- FPGA-based Embedded System Designed for the Deployment in the Compliant Robotic Leg CARL.
Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics - Volume 2, S. 537 - 543. (2019)
- Coordination of the Biarticular Actuators Based on Instant Power in an Explosive Jump Experiment.
IEEE International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics (AIM), (2018)
- Moment Arm Analysis of the Biarticular Actuators in Compliant Robotic Leg CARL.
Conference on Biomimetic and Biohybrid Systems, S. 348 - 360. (2018)
- CARL – A Compliant Robotic Leg Featuring Mono- and Biarticular Actuation.
IEEE-RAS International Conference on Humanoid Robots, S. 289 - 296. (2017)
- Unmanned Ground Robots for Rescue Tasks.
Search and Resuce Robotics - From Theory to Practice, S. 53 - 76. (2017)
http://www.intechopen.com/articles/show/title/unmanned-ground-robots-for-rescue-tasks ISBN: 978-953-51-3376-6
- An Intuitive and Comprehensive Two-Load Model for Series Elastic Actuators.
IEEE 14th International Workshop on Advanced Motion Control (AMC), (2016)
- Influence of Loads and Design Parameters on the Closed-Loop Performance of Series Elastic Actuators.
IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics (ROBIO), (2016)
- RRLAB SEA – A Highly Integrated Compliant Actuator with Minimised Reflected Inertia.
IEEE International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics (AIM), (2016)
- Design of Safe Reactional Controller for Chamber Pressure in Climbing Robot CREA.
11th International Conference on Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics (ICINCO), S. 81 - 89. (2014)
- A centralized potential field method for stable operation of a multi-robot dome inspection, repair, and maintenance system.
First RSI/ISM International Conference on Robotics and Mechatronics (ICRoM), S. 96 - 101. (2013)
- Friction compensation of double inverted pendulum on a cart using locally linear neuro-fuzzy model.
Neural Computing and Applications, Vol. 22, Nr. 2, S. 337 - 347. (2013)
- A Multivariable Adaptive Control Approach for Stabilization of a Cart-Type Double Inverted Pendulum.
Mathematical Problems in Engineering, Vol. 2011, Nr. 970786, (2011)
- A multi-robot system for dome inspection and maintenance. Concept and stability analysis.
International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics (ROBIO), S. 853 - 858. (2011)