Gregor Zolynski studied technical computer science at the University of Kaiserslautern. Already during his studies he gained experience in the field of robotics in the context of several courses. He prepared his diploma thesis (entitled "Multi-appearance Features for Model-based Human Head Pose Estimation") at the Robotics Research Lab. Since 2009, he is working in the group as PhD student and deals with image/sensor data processing for autonomous off-road robots.
- GPULBP. Implementing the Local Binary Pattern Operator on Graphics Processing Hardware.
- Local Binary Pattern Based Texture Analysis in Real Time using a Graphics Processing Unit.
Proceedings of Robotik 2008, Vol. 2012, S. 321 - 325. (2008-June 11-12)
- Local Binary Pattern Based Texture Analysis in Real Time using a Graphics Processing Unit (long version).
Proceedings of Robotik 2008, Vol. 2012, (2008-June)
- Multi-appearance Features for Model-based Human Head Pose Estimation.
- Human Head Pose Estimation using Multi-Appearance Features.
33rd Annual German Conference on Artificial Intelligence (KI), Nr. 36, (2010-September 21-24)
- Improving pesticide spray application in vineyards by automated analysis of the foliage distribution pattern in the leaf wall.
Commercial Vehicle Technology 2010 - Proceedings of the 1st Commercial Vehicle Technology Symposium (CVT 2010), S. 539 - 548. (2010-March 16-18)
- Visual Analysis of Vineyard Foliage Distribution.
Proceedings of the International Conference of Agricultural Engineering, (2010)
- Point Cloud Gathering for an Autonomous Bucket Excavator in Dynamic Surroundings.
Proceedings of the 2nd Commercial Vehicle Technology Symposium (CVT 2012), S. 262 - 271. (2012-March 13-15)
- Commercial Vehicle Technology 2012 – Proceedings of the 2nd Commercial Vehicle Technology Symposium (CVT 2012).
- Automatic Generation of Safety Fields for Articulated Construction Vehicle Arms.
Proceedings of the 3rd Commercial Vehicle Technology Symposium CVT 2014, S. 47 - 55. (2014-March 11–13)
- Safety for an Autonomous Bucket Excavator During Typical Landscaping Tasks.
New Trends in Medical and Service Robots, Vol. 20, S. 357 - 368. (2014-April)
- Commercial Vehicle Technology 2014 – Proceedings of the 3rd Commercial Vehicle Technology Symposium (CVT 2014).
- On the Benefits of Component-Defined Real-Time Visualization of Robotics Software.
4th International Conference on Simulation, Modeling, and Programming for Autonomous Robots (SIMPAR 2014) , Vol. 8810, S. 376 - 387. (2014-October 20-23)
- Cognitive Maps for Autonomous Machines in Construction and Civil Engineering.
https://www.dr.hut-verlag.de/978-3-8439-3628-6.html, Verlag Dr.Hut, ISBN: 978-3-8439-3628-6