Michael Arndt studied computer science from 2006 till 2011 at the University of Kaiserslautern where he attained both his Bachelor's as well as his Master's degree. From 2012 till 2015, as a member of the PhD program of the department of computer science, he was able to conduct his research regarding mobile robots in aware environments.
[Translate to English:]
- Off-road Place Recognition using Fused Image Features.
Proceedings for the joint conference of ISR 2010 and ROBOTIK 2010, S. 151 - 156. (2010-June 6-9)
- Implementation of a FlexRay Communication Interface for Linux.
- Simulation of Wireless Sensor Networks in the MCA2/finroc Framework.
- Safe Predictive Mobile Robot Navigation in Aware Environments.
Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics (ICINCO 2015), Vol. 2, S. 15 - 23. (2015-July 21-23)
- Improving Mobile Robot Navigation by means of Probabilistic Tracking of People within a Wireless Sensor Network.
- Evaluation of the AmICA Wireless Sensor Network Platform for Smart Environments comprising Mobile Robots.
- Optimized Mobile Indoor Robot Navigation through probabilistic Tracking of People in a Wireless Sensor Network.
Proceedings of the 7th German Conference on Robotics (Robotik 2012), S. 355 - 360. (2012-May 21–22)
- Multitarget Tracking using Sparse Sensor Data.
- Mobile Robots in Smart Environments. The Current Situation.
Autonomous Mobile Systems 2012, S. 39 - 47. (2012)
- Combining Robotic Frameworks with a Smart Environment Framework. MCA2/SimVis3D and TinySEP.
Proceedings of the Ubirobots 2012 Workshop conducted at the 14th International Conference on Ubiquitous Computing (Ubicomp 2012), S. 818 - 825. (2012-September 8)
- Requirements for Interoperability and Seamless Integration of Different Robotic Frameworks.
Proceedings of the eighth full-day Workshop on Software Development and Integration in Robotics (SDIR VIII), in conjunction with the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), S. 38 - 40. (2013-May)
- Performance evaluation of ambient services by combining robotic frameworks and a smart environment platform .
Robotics and Autonomous Systems , Vol. 61, Nr. 11, S. 1173 - 1185. (2013)
- Principles in Framework Design applied in Networked Robotics.
Proceedings of the 3rd IFAC Symposium on Telematics Applications, S. 150 - 155. (2013-November 11-13)
- Risk-Reduced Mobile Robot Path Planning in Smart Environments.
Proceedings for the joint conference of ISR 2014 and ROBOTIK 2014, S. 582 - 589. (2014)
- Seamless Extension of a Robot Control Framework to Bare Metal Embedded Nodes.
Informatik 2014, S. 1307 - 1318. (2014)
- On the Benefits of Component-Defined Real-Time Visualization of Robotics Software.
4th International Conference on Simulation, Modeling, and Programming for Autonomous Robots (SIMPAR 2014) , Vol. 8810, S. 376 - 387. (2014-October 20-23)
- Safe and Cost-Efficient Mobile Robot Navigation in Aware Environments.