|INF-61-81-L-7||Master-Projekt: Service Robots and Assistance Systems||part|
Wednesday 14:00 - 15:30
* Due the current situation, there may be last-minute changes. Since it is not possible to arrange the preliminary discussion due to the current situation, there will be a kick-off e-mail to the interested students, who contacted their intended supervisor or Sarwar, explaining all the internal rules and regulations of the project
Update 13 May 2020:
Since it is not possible to arrange the preliminary discussion due to the current situation, there will be a kick-off e-mail to the interested students, who contact their intended supervisor or Sarwar, explaining all the internal rules and regulations of the project
An overview of the topics offered is given in the table below.
A more detailed information on the mode or content of these single projects can be found here.
Interested students are required to contact an intended supervisor about their interests and then register with Sarwar via e-mail once a topic is finalized.
Students from departments excepting "Computer Science" should inform a supervisor beforehand about the number of credit points they get out of the Master Project.
For any project related issues, please contact Sarwar.
The target of the project is to work at a specific topic independently. This contains the planing and implementation of systems or part of systems in our current research projects.
- You should keep up with the deadlines, otherwise, you are not allowed to continue your project work.
- Please contact your supervisor via e-mail to confirm if the topic is still available before registration.
- Please discuss your progress with your supervisor frequently.
- Please give the report to your supervisor in advance so that she/he will have enough time to read and give you feedback.
|Upright, Bipedal Balancing||Patrick Vonwirth|
|Distributed Damping Control||Patrick Vonwirth|
|(Component) graph visualization||Dennis Meckel|
|Obstacle Detection Techniques in Sonar Sensor Images||Hannan Ejaz Keen|
|Pedestrian movement prediction for autonomous driving||Qazi Hamza Jan|
|Pedestrian dominance model for autonomous vehicle in pedestrian path||Qazi Hamza Jan|
|360 view of autonomous vehicle with steering prediction||Qazi Hamza Jan|
|Modelling Emotional Space Using Circumplex and Plutchik’s Model||Sarwar Hussain Paplu|
|Establishing Text-based Communication with a Life-size Robot||Sarwar Hussain Paplu|
|Object Detection with Stereo Cameras on Independent Units||Axel Vierling|
|Detection and Labeling of Offroad Objects with CNNs||Axel Vierling|
|Cooperative Path Planning||Jörg Husemann|
|Design Sensor System and Implement Control Task for Robot Arm||Christian Kötting|
|Hardware Description Language Testbench for Robot Control Unit||Christian Kötting|
Major course assessment
- Written report
The presentations will take place at the end of the lecture period. The specific date will be announced.