Student Research Work
At the RRLab, various topics are offered for student research works (Project/Bachelor/Diplom/Master).
In the list below, some areas of research are shown, in which currently theses are open. For specific topics in these areas, please contact the respective researcher directly.
Areas of research for student theses
- Analysis of Convolutional Neural Networks Download pdf
- Controller Design for a Vineyard Robot Download pdf
- Human-like, Bipedal Locomotion Download pdf
- Personalized Human-Robot Interaction Download pdf
- Model-Driven Development of Robot Components Download pdf
- Robust Deep-Learning based Perception Download pdf
- Surface and Underwater Traversability Mapping Download pdf
- Towards Cognitive Robotics for HRI Download pdf
- Simulation and Localization Download pdf
- Arm Kinematics and Trajectory Planning in Construction Scenarios Download pdf
- Planning and cooperation in multi robot systems Download pdf