Master Project: Service Robots and Assistance Systems
Wednesday (at 14:00)
An overview of the topics offered is given in the table below. A more detailed information on the content of these projects can be found here:
Students from departments except "Computer Science" should inform the supervisor beforehand about the number of credit points they get out of the Master Project.
The target of the project is to work at a specific topic independently. This contains the planing and implementation of systems or part of systems in our current research projects.
- No topic can be assigned before the kickoff meeting to be held on 27.04.2022 at 14:00 (room number: 48-453)
- There will be no video streaming for the kickoff meeting.
- You can contact a supervisor even before the kickoff meeting.
- You should keep up with the deadlines set by your supervisor, otherwise, you are not allowed to continue your project work.
- Please discuss your progress with your supervisor frequently.
- Registration in the QIS is mandatory for computer science students (please follow your exam regulations)
- The final report (6 pages) must be written with our template available here.
- Please give the report to your supervisor in advance so that she/he will have enough time to read and give you feedback.
|Predict and Correct Uncertainties in Underwater Sonar Images||Hannan Ejaz Keen|
|Material based Data Analysis on Underwater Sonar Images||Hannan Ejaz Keen|
|Experimental study on Factors Affecting the Underwater Sonar Images||Hannan Ejaz Keen|
|Detection Methods on Thermal Images||Hannan Ejaz Keen|
|Analysis on Hyperspectral Images from Agriculture Fields||Hannan Ejaz Keen|
|Online Map Patch Generation from Unreal Engine||Jörg Husemann|
|Sensor Database and Parametrization||Dennis Meckel|
|Sensor Ontology||Dennis Meckel|
|Wheel Database and Kinematics||Dennis Meckel|
|Analysis of Software Modeling Frameworks||Dennis Meckel|
|Object Detection with Quantized Sparse Neural Networks||Jakub Pawlak|
|Grid-Map Generation with CNNs||Jakub Pawlak|
|Photogrammetry for Dataset Generation||Jakub Pawlak|
|Finroc Interoperability in Python / C++||Jakub Pawlak|
|VHDL-Simulation of SUGV-Peripherals||Alexander Köpper|
|FPGA Platform for Mobile Robot Perception||Christian Kötting|
|Feedback Control for Vineyard Robot||Christian Kötting|
|Electronics Prototyping System/ Redesign of Stackboard System||Christian Kötting|
|Dimensionality of Datasets with Changing Weather||Axel Vierling|
|Estimation of Invariance to Affine Transformations||Axel Vierling|
|Panoptic Segmentation using transfer learning for off-road environments||Pankaj Deoli|
|Restricted obstacle detection for off-road navigation||Pankaj Deoli|
|Human Activity Recognition in the Context of HRI||Sarwar Paplu|
|Visual Semantic Reasoning during Human-Robot Interaction||Sarwar Paplu|
|Person Identification using visual & verbal cues in HRI||Ashita Ashok|
|Conversational Ontology for First Interaction in HRI||Ashita Ashok|
|Multi-modal Human Emotion Recognition in HRI||Ashita Ashok|
|Learning inverse Kinematics of CARL||Patrick Vonwirth|
|Software to Hardware: [C++ to VHDL]||Patrick Vonwirth|
|Combined Limb and Body Control Coordination||Patrick Vonwirth|
|Visualization of a Behavior-Based Sense-Control Network within the Finstruct-Tool||Patrick Vonwirth|
|Learning Feet Preasure on CARL||Patrick Vonwirth|
|Imprecise, Temporal Spline Trajectory||Patrick Vonwirth|
|Behavior-based maneuvering in rough off-road environments||Patrick Wolf|
Major course assessment
- Written report
The presentations will take place upon the completion of the project task.